Liski is present from the beginning of the 70s in the national and international market for the supply of sports equipment, with its three product lines:
WINTER PROGRAM for Safety Materials and Ski-slope Equipment SUMMER PROGRAM for Training and Sport Grounds Equipment SKI SERVICE PROGRAM for Ski Repair Materials
Liski’s primary purpose is the research of performance and safe materials. In order to achieve this goal, it use high technologies and qualified technicians, collaborating with the experts of winter resorts, with teams and ski men's World Cup circuit.
The successful alliance between technology and human experience, has enabled Liski to be constantly present in major sports competitions SNOW sector and provide all the major national and international teams and clubs.
With its products the Italian company has always been Official Supplier of various international events, including recently the most important:
- XXIII Olympic Winter Games PYEONGCHANG 2018 (KOR)
- Winter Youth Olympic Games LILLEHAMMER 2016 (NOR)
- Nordic Ski World Championships FALUN 2015 (SWE)
- Universiade GRANADA 2015 (SPA)
- Europa Cup Finals SOLDEU/EL TARTER 2015 (AND)
- XXII Olympic Winter Games SOCHI 2014 (RUS)
- European Youth Olympic Festival BRASOV 2013 (ROM)
- Nordic Ski World Championships VAL DI FIEMME 2013 (ITA)
- IPC Alpine Ski World Championships LA MOLINA 2013 (SPA)
- Universiade TRENTINO 2013 (ITA)
- Freestyle World Championships VOSS/OSLO 2013 (NOR)
- Europa Cup Finals FORMIGAL 2011 (SPA)
- Nordic Ski World Championships OSLO 2011 (NOR)
- VII Asian Winter Games ASTANA - ALMATY 2011 (KAZ)
- Universiade ERZURUM 2011 (TUR)
- Snowboarding World Championships LA MOLINA 2011 (SPA)
- FIS World Cup Alpine Promotion Event Monaco 2011 (GER)
- XXI Olympic Winter Games VANCOUVER 2010 (CAN)
- Universiade HARBIN 2009 (CHINA)
- FIS World Cup Alpine Promotion Event Mosca 2009 e 2010 (RUS)
- Alpine Ski World Championships VAL D’ISERE 2009 (FRA)
- Universiade TORINO 2007 (ITA)
- Freestyle World Championships CAMPIGLIO 2007 (ITA)
- Alpine Ski World Championships ARE 2007 (SWE)
- XX Olympic Winter Games TORINO 2006 (ITA)
- Freestyle World Championships RUKA 2005 (FIN)
- Alpine Ski World Championships BORMIO 2005 (ITA)
LISKI has achieved the same success with SUMMER Program with products for "Training and Sport Grounds Equipment”
Born with Football corner flex pole accident prevention, use the same safety technologies presented for the slalom poles in skiing. Also for this line, research and production of new products continues to be a constant, with the introduction of important and useful innovations in athletic training.
Thanks to its network of worldwide distributors, LISKI has provided various sports competitions at World Cup level.
With this store of experience LISKI offers its solutions to all sports’ operators, studying and suggesting new and practical solutions for every problem.
The following products are the result of technology and passion, and this passion is the real LISKI enthusiasm, that here and in all the races tell the sport history.