Experience and first productions
Thanks to a great passion for skiing and twenty years of experience in the plastics industry, learned as a technician in an international company, Mr. Ruggero Parigi decides to go it alone to produce and improve the resins which were produced the famous polyethylene candles for reparation of ski soles.
Birth of Liski
Following the success of ski repair candles, products were required by major companies and so Liski was born in 1978.
Birth of “Liski slalom pole"
In these years come from America first and still rough articulated Ski slalom poles, and also in this occasion LISKI moves in order to create an innovative product; the goal is reached in a short time, producing several types of slalom poles covered by international patents. The new slalom pole has been immediately appreciated by experts and meets the expectations of national teams and race organizers of the most important international events./p>
Completing of Production Line
Equipment for ski slopes
With the goal to complete the line of slalom poles, begins production and marketing of all the materials necessary to build up and protect ski slopes, including: Net type A, B, C , fixed and mobile signs, foam and air mattresses, etc.
Introduction Line Football and Golf
During this time LISKI decides to implement its production lines, by introducing its own FOOTBALL line, always with a strict production equipment “made in Italy” for setting up of football fields, and athletic training. Along this line also develops materials for Golf.
Introduction Rental line
It is in these years that LISKI takes also the road of renting materials for major sports events such as World Cup races, World Ski Championships, and several other events.
Recognition of the company as world leader
In recent years LISKI has become the leader in its areas of production of sports equipment, recognized worldwide with the supply of absolute important Ski Events:
- Alpine Ski World Championships BORMIO 2005 (ITA)
- Freestyle World Championships RUKA 2005 (FIN)
- XX Olympic Winter Games TORINO 2006 (ITA)
- Alpine Ski World Championships ARE 2007 (SWE)
- Freestyle World Championships CAMPIGLIO 2007 (ITA)
- Universiade TORINO 2007 (ITA)
- Alpine Ski World Championships VAL D’ISERE 2009 (FRA)
- FIS World Cup Alpine Promotion Event Mosca 2009 e 2010 (RUS)
- Universiade HARBIN 2009 (CHINA)
- XXI Olympic Winter Games VANCOUVER 2010 (CAN)
- FIS World Cup Alpine Promotion Event Monaco 2011 (GER)
- Snowboarding World Championships LA MOLINA 2011 (SPA)
- Universiade ERZURUM 2011 (TUR)
- VII Asian Winter Games ASTANA - ALMATY 2011 (KAZ)
- Nordic Ski World Championships OSLO 2011 (NOR)
- Europa Cup Finals FORMIGAL 2011 (SPA)
- Freestyle World Championships VOSS/OSLO 2013 (NOR)
- Universiade TRENTINO 2013 (ITA)
- IPC Alpine Ski World Championships LA MOLINA 2013 (SPA)
- Nordic Ski World Championships VAL DI FIEMME 2013 (ITA)
- European Youth Olympic Festival BRASOV 2013 (ROM)
- XXI Olympic Winter Games SOCHI 2014 (RUS)